Doctor insights on:
Home Pregnancy Tests Strength Rating
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Any of them: There are tons of different brands available at any pharmacy. There are cheap ones and expensive digital ones. For the most part they work the same. Head over the any pharmacy. If you had already missed your period then the less expensive ones are fine. In minutes you will have your answer. ...Read more
Pretty accurate : It's always a good idea to get it confirmed by your doctor but they are pretty similar to the ones we use in our office. That said I am suspicious of some if the really cheap ones out there. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Accuracy home pregnancy tests
- Disadvantages home pregnancy tests
- Two positive home pregnancy tests
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bicep strength tests
- Hcg levels of home pregnancy tests velocit
- How soon do home pregnancy tests work?
- How early can home pregnancy tests detect?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online