Doctor insights on:
Homatropine Methylbromide Side Effects
Had iritis for 2wks. Was on the dilating drop homatropine 2% for a few days. Now just on steroid drops. When will my vision be restored? Still blurry.
Any cough medicine: Hydrocodone is a scheduled substance (controlled by dea) just under category of morphine. In other words, it's potent stuff, and addictive, too. We don't allow any equivalent alternatives over-the-counter. Instead, you're limited to much weaker but readily available cough medications, like Guaifenesin & dextromethorphan. ...Read more
Stop the medication: The first thing to do is immediately stop the medication causing the allergic reaction. You can also take an over-the-counter antihistamine (benadryl, zyrtec, claritin) to help the symptoms. However, if the allergic reaction is severe (ie lip swelling, throat swelling, difficulty breathing or swallowing, etc) you should immediately be see at the er for further evaluation and treatment. ...Read more
I had this morning of 1000mg of Tylenol and another at about 7pm of 1000 and I have to take 2 tsp of hydrocodone-homatropine syrup. Can I take it now?
The cough syrup: hydrocodone-homatropine doesn't contain Tylenol (acetaminophen). So, yes, you can take it if you need to. However, except for the first dose, I don't recommend taking 1000 mg of Tylenol per dose There's no appreciable increased symptom relief from 1000 mg compared to 650 mg & it's too easy to go over the 4000 mg daily dose ceiling. Best wishes. Dr. Anne. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Side effects of homatropine
- Side effects of isopto homatropine
- Any side effects of arimidex
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Steroid shot for sinus infection side effects
- Side effects female masturbation
- Side effects of drinking too much lemon with water
- What are the negative side effects of swallowing semen?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free