Doctor insights on:
History Of Tropical Pyomyositis
Depends on stage: The clinical course of pyomyositis is variable. Although early-stage pyomyositis can be treated with antibiotics alone, most patients present with intermediate or advanced disease and, therefore, require both antibiotics and surgical drainage for definitive management. ...Read more
See below : Usually this requires emergent surgical intervention with a incision and drainage of abscess and debridement of any nonviable muscle and intravenous antibiotics . The course of antibiotics (choice and duration will depend upon what type of underlying bacterial infection is present. If this is your problem you need to seek medical attention emergently good luck thank you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tropical pyomyositis doctors
- How to cure tropical pyomyositis?
- Tropical pyomyositis management
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Types of tropical pyomyositis
- Symptoms of pyomyositis
- What is pyomyositis and what causes it?
- Talk to a dermatologist online