Doctor insights on:
History Of Sexually Transmitted Disease
Please clarify...: Do you mind clarifying your question so that i can answer you? ...Read more
STD is also known as Sexually transmitted disease. This is a disease which can be transmitted from one person to another person through sexually related activities. This does not limit these activities to heterosexual intercourse, but encompasses all modalities of human-to-human sexual activity. It does not include illnesses that may make an individual more susceptible to a condition because of a sexual ...Read more
Get tested...: Get tested and get an exam by your physician. You can't tell for sure by guessing, 'googling' or asking on a question board. See your doc and get tested. Then follow that up with recurrent and consistent medical care for guidance and testing as long as you are sexually active... ...Read more
Antibiotics: The only sexually transmitted diseases that can be cured are caused by bacteria or parasites and can be treated with antibiotics. The drug depends on the disease. Std's caused by viruses cannot be curred with medication. Your body's immune system must clear them. Existing drugs will only otherwise suppress their effects. ...Read more
Time for a visit: It would be reasonable to set up a visit with your doc or OBGYN and share your concerns with them. There are in excess of 2 dozen infections that can be transmitted sexually, some common and some rare. The only way to know is to have a good evaluation done with proper testing. ...Read more
I never used protection and now I am afraid I have a sexually transmitted disease. What should I do?
See doctor or clinic: Visit a doctor or clinic for professional evaluation, advice, testing, and perhaps treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does past history of sexually transmitted disease cause chlamydia?
- Chlamydia past history of sexually transmitted disease
- Disadvantages of sexually transmitted diseases stds
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms of sexually transmitted diseases stds
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Sexually transmitted disease
- Does having sexually transmitted diseases cause ovarian cyst?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free