Doctor insights on:
History Of Meningococcemia
VERY VERY IMPORTANT: Dear bgonzalez, i feel that family history is at least 50% of a patient's evaluation. I still believe that family genetics is greater than 50%, perhaps 70% of my focus on a patients's potentially preventable disease. If there is breast cancer in the family at an early age-more attention to early diagnostic testing is appropriate. Myriad now has certain tests available. See their website, . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
DNA+: You are a genetic product of two lines of genetics. Some diseases exhibit themselves probably when exposed to certain "carcinogens" in our everyday environment. We really don't know what does turn certain cancers on, in some ways our own body kills off cancer cells regularly, sometimes this system fails; these cancer cells continue to multiply. I try to discover through the history possiblity ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Meningococcemia statistics
- Are children more susceptible to meningococcemia?
- Natural cures for meningococcemia
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- List of tests for meningococcemia
- How to prevent meningococcemia?
- Meningitis vs meningococcemia
- The history of skiboards
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online