Doctor insights on:
His Bundle Electrogram
Incomplete RBBB: This is a relatively innocuous condition where the electrical conduction in the right ventricle is not completely normal. It is believed to be due to an abnormality in the electrical conduction fibers. It is not typically associated with any clinically significant cardiac problem. The vast majority of persons with this do absolutely fine and live normal lives. ...Read more
Wiring: The heart is a muscle but how fast it beats is controlled by special cells, sort of like electric wiring. The main wire divides into two, one to the right and one to the left. If part of that wiring becomes abnormal you get a right or left bundle branch block. It results in a typical pattern on the ekg. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not true "block": Two bundles of electrical tissue carry each heartbeat from the top part of the heart to the bottom--the "right" and "left" bundle branches. When one of these doesn't conduct at all, or does so much more slowly than the other, it is a complete bundle branch block. When one conducts slightly slower than the other, it is called "incomplete" bundle block. This often is of no clinical consequence. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends, of course: Most cases of bundle branch block are due to a focal injury to a key part of the heart's electrical conduction system. Coronary disease, scarring from trauma, infection, or natural processes can cause it. Some illicit drugs, especially those creating coronary spasm (e.g., cocaine, amphetamines) may create those conditions, and frequent exposure (repetitive) only exacerbates the risk. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have crbbb completeness right bundle raise what is conducting block sluggish. Always feel tired. Has any problem? How can I do it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to get pregnant if his penis does not enter my vagina?
- Can a man get ringworm on his penis how can it be cured?
- Losing virginity
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What do it mean when a boy is bleeding from his penis?
- Why does my husband keep twitching and jumping in his sleep?
- My baby keeps sucking on his bottom lip is this bad what doea it mean
- What does it mean if my 2 year old has mucos in his poop?
- Talk to a cardiologist online