Doctor insights on:
Hirschsprung Disease Bad Breath
GERD,ZENKERS,TEETH,G: Commonest cause of bad breath is from teeth, gums and bacterial growth on tongue other causes are eating foods containing garlick, onions and spices from sinus infestion gatro esophageal reflux and zenkers diverticulm a rare disorder bad breath is not caused by hirschsprung disease which is diagnosed and treated in neonatal period, infancy and early childhood. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Surgery: First hirschsprung's has to be confirmed by full thickness biopsy of the rectum. The pathology should be read by a pediatric pathologist accustomed to looking for ganglion cells. If positive then a primary pullthrough or leveling colostomy can be performed depending on the presence of colitis and the experience of the pediatric surgeon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Http://www.hirschspr: http://www.hirschsprungs.info/Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is bad breath a symptom of hirschsprung disease?
- Hirschsprung disease
- Bad breath and liver disease
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is vomiting a symptom of hirschsprung disease?
- Hirschsprung s disease genetics
- Hirschsprung s disease symptoms
- Hirschsprung disease complications
- Talk to a pediatrician online