Doctor insights on:
Hip Sprain Treatment
I took naproxen & tylenol for 3 days at 500mg/day for a hip sprain and have ringing and pressure in my right ear. Was this dosage too high?
Sprained hip muscles i worked outside two weeks mostly standing by the next day i couldn' hardly move and coughing almost dropped me, my nerves hurt. Had a bruise inside my tailbone, i tried to work outside, it happened again and deep purple bruse inside
Conservative care: Not sure what to make of the bruise, but the hip pain and tailbone/back pain could simply represent overuse or soft tissue inflammation due to the two weeks of work. Aggravation of lumbar degeneration can also cause similar symptoms. Try relative rest (not bedrest), nsaids (i.e. Ibuprofen, aleve), and ice, and see your physician if symptoms persist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/hip-dysplasia/diagnosis-treatment/treatment/txc-20126103Get a more detailed answer ›
I am having back acke above left side of my hip and spinal card.what treatment and excercise i do and what treatment.i am doing physothropy treatme?
Orhtopedic/PT: evaluation and adjustment of MS medications.Get a more detailed answer ›
I got a thorough diagonosiis as internal snapping hip through a dynamic scan. It has only been progressively increasing even with treatment. Pls help.
If is: An issue with the labrum, may be that surgical intervention is the next course of action. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sprained knuckle treatment
- Torn hip flexor treatment
- Paralabral cyst hip treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Best hip replacement treatment
- What is the difference in treatment of a broken or sprained little toe?
- What is the rehabilitation following a treatment for an intertrochanteric hip?
- Hip calcification treatment
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free