Doctor insights on:
Hip Pain When Getting Out Of Bed Of Morning
Why do I get hip pain after sitting or getting out of bed? Started when I was pregnant with my second. Never got better.
I had a spinal lumbar fusion revision l 4-5 , 3 days ago and woke up today with agonizing right hip pain when i try to get out of bed . ?
I have a lot of hip pain in the morning and at night, kind of like it is locking and then frees up after I move it a little, what could it be?
Fell backwards yesterday on my bottom and woke up this morning w/ bad lower back and hip pain. What can I do to help w/ pain naturally?
I have hip pain, typically in the morning. what is the best manner to start investigation/treatment?
Doctor can evaluate: The type and location of pain is helpful to a doctor evaluating a person's hip pain. Increased pain with or after movement (especially weight-bearing activity), and improvement after rest, suggests a structural joint problem such as osteoarthritis. By comparison, constant hip pain, especially pain at night, suggests infection, inflammation, or cancer. Orthopedic and rheumatologic doctors can help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Every morning i wake up with ankle, knee, and hip pain. Its been happening for a couple years now and its getting worse.
R-hip pain after sleep? Worsens trough day with r-leg use. Goes away when i lift my l-knee to chest standing making my r-hip pop untill next morning.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Foot pain when getting out of bed
- Dizziness when getting out of bed
- How to get out of bed in the morning to exercise?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get out of bed when pregnant?
- Pricking pain in chest left side on moving or getting out of bed
- Hip pain in morning only
- Dizzy after getting out of bed
- Talk to a orthopedic reconstructive surgeon online for free