Doctor insights on:
Hip Pain When Getting Out Of Bed Of Morning
Why do I get hip pain after sitting or getting out of bed? Started when I was pregnant with my second. Never got better.
I had a spinal lumbar fusion revision l 4-5 , 3 days ago and woke up today with agonizing right hip pain when i try to get out of bed . ?
Every morning i wake up with ankle, knee, and hip pain. Its been happening for a couple years now and its getting worse.
I have a lot of hip pain in the morning and at night, kind of like it is locking and then frees up after I move it a little, what could it be?
Fell backwards yesterday on my bottom and woke up this morning w/ bad lower back and hip pain. What can I do to help w/ pain naturally?
Give it time: The most important thing to know is that this will get better with time. If you are able to walk and have no weakness or neurological symptoms, then this should improve with time. I would take some anti-inflammatory medication or tylenol. Ice the area for the first 48 hrs at least 2 to 3 times a day for 20 minutes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have hip pain, typically in the morning. what is the best manner to start investigation/treatment?
Doctor can evaluate: The type and location of pain is helpful to a doctor evaluating a person's hip pain. Increased pain with or after movement (especially weight-bearing activity), and improvement after rest, suggests a structural joint problem such as osteoarthritis. By comparison, constant hip pain, especially pain at night, suggests infection, inflammation, or cancer. Orthopedic and rheumatologic doctors can help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
R-hip pain after sleep? Worsens trough day with r-leg use. Goes away when i lift my l-knee to chest standing making my r-hip pop untill next morning.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Foot pain when getting out of bed
- How to get out of bed when pregnant?
- Causes of dizziness when getting out of bed
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get out of bed in the morning to exercise?
- Pricking pain in chest left side on moving or getting out of bed
- Stopping eye pain when looking out of the corners
- Get rid of pain hip sciatic groin
- Talk to a orthopedic reconstructive surgeon online for free