Doctor insights on:
Hip Pain Radiating To Knee
Hip popping, pain, stiffness, limping, radiating to knee, burning & difficulty walking.Could this be a torn labrum? What should I do until i see ortho
Hip pain radiating into groin left hip he of osteoarthritis knees and back. How to relieve pain ? Allergic to ibuprofen
Tubing accident past summer.Immediate pain from hips to knees. Now have hip pain mainly at night. Could it be due to back or hip problem.
What could be causing my night time knee to hip pain? I only get this at night which wakes me up night after night.
Maybe hip bursitis: It is difficult to tell for sure what you have with the info provided and no examination, but my guess is that you have some inflammation on the outside of hip are--bursitis. When mild, people don't feel much during day, but laying on it for awhile during sleep causes aching pain which can radiate down near knee. Position changes relieves the pain? Motrin or aleve for pain. Consult doc. Good luck. ...Read more
Every morning i wake up with ankle, knee, and hip pain. Its been happening for a couple years now and its getting worse.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Radiating pain from hip to knee
- Hip pain radiating down leg to knee
- Groin pain radiating to knee
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if i have a shooting pain from my hip to knee?
- Low back pain radiating to hip
- Pain in right leg from hip to knee
- Knee pain radiating to ankle
- Talk to a orthopedic reconstructive surgeon online for free