Doctor insights on:
Hip Pain Radiating Down Front Of Leg
Cyst on left ovary fluid in the womb found on internal scan. Lower abdominal pain, irregular bleeding, left leg hip pain, gas, bloating, what is it.
See an Ortho Surgeon: It could be a few things -- possibly, spinal problem (for example a herniated disc pushing on a nerve), versus symptomatic hip joint arthritis if pain is in front of the thigh, etc. You physician will help diagnose the cause of your symptoms and start treatment. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Hip pain in left leg that has in the last two weeks radiated down front of leg and to the top of my foot?
I have hip pain all the time now. When i sit in a car or chair for about 1/2 hour i can barely walk. The leg has an achy feeling all the way down.?
I have severe hip pain that spreads down my whole right leg along with numbness. Should i be concerned or seek immediate treatment?
See your doctor: You may have a form of radiculopathy. Your sciatic nerve may have compression either at your lumbar spine or hip level. The origin of the this condition should be identified early by examination and imaging studies for appropriate treatment. Please see your doctor for evaluation and treatment. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have ddd and been having back and hip pain w/ pain going down the left leg to the foot. What can I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hip pain radiating down outside of leg
- Pain radiating down front of leg
- Lower back pain radiating down front of leg
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hip pain radiating down side of leg
- Pain in hip and down front of leg
- Hip pain radiating down front of thigh
- Hip pain down front of leg
- Talk to a orthopedic reconstructive surgeon online for free