Doctor insights on:
Hip Pain Radiating Down Front Of Leg
Cyst on left ovary fluid in the womb found on internal scan. Lower abdominal pain, irregular bleeding, left leg hip pain, gas, bloating, what is it.
Cyst: Could be the cyst or something else. Get it checked out. ...Read more
I am in my 40s and have chronic lower back and hip pain. Pain shoots down front of leg. Foot gets numb and tingly. Any ideas what it could be?
I have hip pain that radiates down the front of my leg to my knee and then to the top of my foot. Could this be caused by a pinched nerve?
Left hip pain at night and after sitting down after work. Pain in hip and shoots down leg at times. Worse at night in bed. No injury as far as I know.
Left hip pain: May be scaitica. Sitting is stress on spine. Consider ergonomic chair with lumbar support. At work change position ( i.e. get up for a moment every 45 minutes to an hour) to shake out, Consider a trial of NSAIDS ( motrin/alelve ) and muscle relaxant( if not allergic). Rarely may also be related to ovaries/ colon, retroperitoneal issue so may consider ultrasound or CT abdomen. f/u w/ doc ...Read more
I have hip pain all the time now. When i sit in a car or chair for about 1/2 hour i can barely walk. The leg has an achy feeling all the way down.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hip pain radiating down outside of leg
- Pain radiating down front of leg
- Lower back pain radiating down front of leg
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hip pain radiating down side of leg
- Pain in hip and down front of leg
- Hip pain radiating down front of thigh
- Hip pain down front of leg
- Talk to a orthopedic reconstructive surgeon online for free