Doctor insights on:
Hip Pain After Laying Down
Spd 10 months after birth. Leg keeps going from under me. Left hip pain, happens spontaneously. I work with children. Can be painful. What can I do ?
Need more info: To give you a complete answer you need a through examination. A lot of things could be going on. Please see your physician at your earliest opportunity. ...Read more
I have hip pain in both hips, feels like the joints, very tender, aching pain and painful to walk. No noticeable swelling/rash. Any suggestions?
Get checked: It is unusual to get pain in both hips in some one of your age if you over did it then it generally is on one side occasionally some inflammation of the joint or some other immunologic problems can cause pain in joints that are bilateral best to let your doctor to examine you and then decide which tests to order next i hopes this helps. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hip pain under right hip bone, groin, and sometimes lower glute. Snapping if moved sometimes but not painful snapping. Young athlete and rower?
Let me explain: Rowing injuries are primarily overuse related. The knee, lumbar spine, and ribs are most commonly affected. The injury incidence is directly related to the volume of training and technique. Hip injuries also related to either overuse or wrong technique. It sound to me you developed some inflammation in that (groin). ...Read more
See Orthopaedic Surgeon: There is a long list of things that could be causing your hip pain, including referred symptoms from other locations. If your pain is significant and persistent then i would seek consultation from a local orthopaedic surgeon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Am recovering from a fall in which I have back and hip pain. I have been checked in the ER. I am getting pain while laying down. Can I lay on my side?
Yes, you can.: If it doesn't hurt to lie on your side, then I don't see why not. Your body will tell you with pain what is best usually. ...Read more
I have hip pain feels like hot throbbing preassure when walking and laying down and just when standing also have pain in the groin area?
- HealthTap gives you access to top U.S. certified doctors
- Our doctors are checked, verified and board certified
- Get personalized help and answers directly from the doctor
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a pain in my hip when i lay down on it
- Hip joint pain when laying down
- Hip pain after sitting down
- What causes hip pain when i lay down?
- Back pain after laying down
- Hip pain while laying down
- Leg pain when sitting or laying down
- Hip pain radiating down front of leg
- Talk to a orthopedic reconstructive surgeon online for free