Doctor insights on:
Hip Joint Strengthening Exercises
What could cause hip joint pain? What treatments should I follow or what exercises should I do to prevent the pain?
Needs evaluation: Even the name "hip" pain is not specific. See physician to identify exactly where the pain is located. There is often specific treatment. ...Read more
Rare complications: A total hip is a major surgery that can result in complications. While rare (less than 1/100) these can include, infections requiring implant removal, dislocations, nerve damage, persistent pain, blood clots, and even death. Complications can be kept at a minimum by seeing a hip specialist with experience that can share his complication rates with you. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Humming/buzzing sensation deep in the hip joint? This is new... Can there be one cause for similar feelings in many places at dif times?
I want to know if it's possible to cause a lot of soft tissue damage to a hip joint from falling on it. What tests should I get done to treat the pain?
Get a diagnosis: With persistent pain in the hip after a fall the first step is to be evaluated by a physician. An x-ray to evaluate for fracture would be a good idea. Possibly just a contusion or trochanteric bursitis. Hip pain can also be from a back injury. Not possible to diagnose without evaluation and a work up. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Exercises strengthen worn hip joints
- Exercises to strengthen the core and hip muscles after a stroke
- Exercises for degenerative hip joint disease
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hip external rotation strengthening exercises
- Exercises to strengthen sacroiliac joint
- Hip strengthening exercises for knee pain
- Hip strengthening exercises for seniors
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free