Doctor insights on:
Hip Dislocation Affect Pregnancy
Canal width...: Hip dislocations may affect the ability of the pelvic muscles to function properly during labor; and may impede the head of the fetus from "dropping" into the birth canal effectively. It may also interfere with the process of labor...Best to ask your OB about this; c-sections may be a consideration in this case. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Put back in place: Any dislocated joint needs to be put back in place asap! once reduced a stable joint needs early protected range of motion and an unstable joint needs immobilization. The hip joint is a special case. Dislocation of the hip interrupts the blood supply to the femoral head, which may lead to osteonecrosis (bone death). See a board certified orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in trauma for treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it possible to hip dislocated in teenage? How to know if hip dislocated? What are hip dislocation effects? Does it effect children growth?
I was involved in a car accident in 2011 and one of my injuries was a hip dislocation. I was wondering if a successful virginal birth is possible?
Are people with osteoporosis more likely suffer from a hip dislocation than a shoulder dislocation?
Dislocation is a condition in which a bone has come out of place from a joint, usually due to a sports injury, a fall, a bike/car accident, or a birth defect. The dislocated joint can have its out-of-place bone put back into proper position, but further treatment may be needed ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does having intercourse prior to taking a pregnancy test affect the results?
- Can a uti affect a pregnancy test?
- Will antibiotics affect a pregnancy test
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does an ovarian cyst affect a pregnancy test?
- Can yeast infection and urine infection affect the pregnancy test results?
- Does sneezing during pregnancy affect the baby?
- Can crying too much during your pregnancy affect your baby?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free