Doctor insights on:
Highest Paying Physician Assistant Specialties
Many choices: Once graduated from an accredited pa program and passing certifying exams, many pa's work in primary care situations. They can also take additional specialty training and work as extenders in physician specialists' offices. Salaries depend on the practice and job offer. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Terrific choice: PAs are in strong demand, get paid well and have a great deal of prestige. It is obviously a much shorter track than becoming a regular doctor so it is quicker and cheaper to become one. Yet you have frequently equivalent responsibilities and a strong likelihood of lifetime employment. Go for it. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Recommended to a gastronolgist. Long trip to meet w him. Met with the physician assistant instead cause he was busy. Is that common for first consult?
No very different.: A physician's assistant actually provides medical care under a doctor's supervision. They have several years of post secondary education. They earn an average of > $81, 000 per year. A medical assistant usually has 6 months to 1 year of training. Not all states require certification. They assist with administrative & clinical duties.They earn $19, 000 to $28, 000 annually. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Specialties for physician assistants
- Physicians assistant specialties
- Physical therapist vs physician assistant
- Can physician assistants specialize in anything?
- Do physician assistants go to medical school?
- Are physician assistants inferior to doctors?
- Physician assistants
- Sports medicine physician assistant
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free