Doctor insights on:
High Vaginal P H With White Blood Cells What Kind Of Infection Is That
Extreme fatigue and swollen lymph nodes. Checked out by surgeon. CBC: White blood cells in normal range, lymphocytes 53% ESR and CRP ok. No fever, I gained weight. Doctors say an infection. Ideas?
Pyuria: White blood cells in urine usually are there because of an infection in the urinary tract. However, they can also be there in large numbers in a female when there is a vaginal infection or when she is having her period (always see red cells also in this situation). My best advice is to see your doctor and have a urine culture done to see what is going on. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Several kinds: A high pH usually suggest bacterial vaginosis, trichomonas, or menopause. White blood cells can be a red flag for chlamydia, gonorrhea, or pid but are also commonly found when a BV or trichomonas infection has resulted in vaginal inflammation and excessive discharge. Your doctor can help sort out the exact diagnosis and treatment. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Inflammation: Normally, the vagina has low ph. Sometimes, a change in the vaginal bacterial imbalance will cause the ph to go up. White blood cells seen in the vagina simply point to the fact that there is some degreee of inflammation in the vagina for whatever reason. Many vaginal infections are associated with an increase in WBC count. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My wee girl age 3 has high white blood cells but no bacteria growing in urine complaines of sore stomach and has a very red vaginal area for months?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the causes of white blood cells in urine with no infection?
- What is the cause of high white blood cell count?
- White blood cell count is high what does that mean
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the result of stool test for white blood cells in gastroenteritis?
- What symptoms are often associated with a high white blood cell count?
- Is it true that a low white blood cell count be a sign of cancer?
- What does a high count of white blood cells mean?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free