Doctor insights on:
High Risk Hpv Symptoms
I have high risk HPV. Im scared I could have passed it on to my baby when I gave birth to her and it would be left undiagnosed as it is symptom free. ?
I was diagnosed positive for the 14 strands of high risk HPV. Does that mean I have all 14 of them?
If I have high risk HPV how do I avoid spreading it to those in my household? What are even the chances of that happening? Please help
Why wait?: If you are worried, the best idea is move up your appointment . Let your doc know why you want to come in early. ...Read more
Need further testing: Hpv infection is very common, and consists of a large family of related viruses. Certain types are considered high-risk in that they are associated with higher rates of cancer. To type these viruses, further testing, called serotyping, must be performed for identification. See you gynecologist or primary care physician for details, and be sure to use condoms during sex. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- High risk hpv
- What are the chances of getting cervical cancer when hpv high risk positive?
- High risk hpv during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a difference between ascus and high risk hpv?
- Hpv dna high low risk anal rectal
- Is high risk hpv contagious?
- Hpv and cervical cancer
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free