Doctor insights on:
High Red Blood Cell Count In Urine Period Related
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
I have a low red blood cell count & my periods have been irregular for 2 years. What does this mean?
Ask your doctor: Having too many blood cells is called polycythemia - look it up. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- High red and white blood cell count in urine
- High red blood cell count in urine
- Are bubbles in urine a sign of a high red blood cell count?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- High hpf red blood cells count in urine
- High white blood cell count in urine
- High white blood cell count and protein in urine
- High white cell count and blood in urine
- Talk to a hematologist online for free