Doctor insights on:
High Protein Vegetables
How can elevate my protein levels? Plz list the names of vegetables which are high in proteins because I am pure vegetarian.
Vegetarians can tend: To reach for more junk food to make up for the foods that they can't have. Some vitamins, especially b12, can lower because we get B12 primarily through meat. Be very careful because your growing body needs nutrition. See doc or nutritionist for proper food plan. Vegan is even more of an issue. I'm a vegetarian and get my protein primarily through dairy and protein powder. Peace. ...Read more
Whey Protein: Whey protein powder is freely available for athletes. Lean protein such as chicken, turkey, and fish are all good sources of protein. Eggs in particular are good - especially egg whites. If you are vegetarian, most green vegetables, and beans, grains etc contain all the essential amino acids, and are actually more bioavailable than Amino Acids from animal proteins. ...Read more
Lean proteins.: Focus on fish, pork, turkey, egg whites and protein - the real thing, not cold cuts or canned meats. And grill or bake or broil - no frying. If you don't eat meat, beans and soy are great but you need to learn how to combine them to make complete proteins for proper absorption. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- High protein vegetable 1400 calorie diet
- Cup of textured vegetable protein
- List of vegetables that contain protein
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is hydrolysed vegetable protein?
- Vegetable that contain protein
- Vegetable and protein list
- Msg hydrolyzed vegetable protein
- High protein vegetables chart