Doctor insights on:
High Progesterone Levels
17dpo blood work tells i am pregnant.from 14dpo I am spotting brown. Progesterone levels high. Is spotting dangerous?
Spotting during: Pregnancy is not necessarily a sign of a problem, but it should be evaluated and closely followed nonetheless. Early bleeding in the first trimester can be the first signs of an incipient miscarriage. Please call OB, and have and evaluation. Also, avoid traveling until it's clear what is going on. If you begin to bleed more heavily, you want to be close to a hospital. Notify OB if you haven't yet. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cycle: Lets say you are on your period, estrogen and Progesterone levels are going to be at it's lowest levels. On the other hand if you were to be mid cycle or late into your cycle your estrogen and Progesterone are going to be elevated, that is to ovulate and get the endometrium ready for implantation. But if you were early post period at the time of blood sampling that could be abnormal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Generally not: You haven't mentioned how high your basal temperature is. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- High progesterone levels in men
- Effects high progesterone levels women
- High estrogen and progesterone levels
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens when the inr level is too high?
- What does a high albumin level mean?
- Causes of false high tsh levels
- Why do i have high levels of liver enzymes after the flu and fevers?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free