Doctor insights on:
High Fever In Adults Dangerous
95.9 to 99.5 : A normal temperature reading for a child when taken by mouth is 98.6 degrees f, though this measurement can range from 95.9 to 99.5 degrees f in different kids. Kids with temperatures consistently out of this range can be in danger and should see a physician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm srilankan and now I'm in Japan
Baby is 1year old..having high fever
fever is in 39-40.6 celcious
Doctor said her CRP is high 23.
About body temperature (fever). Are adult fevers lower than children's fevers for the same illnesses?
Is 35.5 degrees celcious a normal temperature in a 20 year old male? Fluctuating temp high and low as high as 40 degrees celcious
See below: Dehydration in children may be subtle and the infant or child will be listless, and may have atemperature, and high pulse rate and low blood pressure.In adults they will complain of feeling thirsty, generalized weakness.Dry skin, headache, and have a high pulse rate and low blood pressure. ...Read more
No: This is an undoubtable urban myth. The high tension towers are safe. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When is a fever too high in adults
- Side effects of high fever in adults
- High fever and chills in adults
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- High fever and cough in adults
- Is 102 a high fever for adults?
- Dangerous fever temperature adults
- How high is a dangerous fever?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online