Doctor insights on:
High Blood Pressure Can Cause All Of The Following Except
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
Primary or secondary: Blood pressure can be categorized as primary or secondary. Most high blood pressure is primary or "essential" hypertension. The mechanism of essential hypertension is poorly understood. Approximately 15% of hypertension is secondary to another illness such as endocrine tumor, renal tumor, or renal artery stenosis. Secondary hypertension is more common if the hypertension is severe. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many: A better answer is what foods can reverse high blood pressure. This includes the dash diet: fruits: 4-5 servings/day vegetables: 4-5 servings/day whole grains or fiber: 6-8 servings/day dairy (low fat): 2-3 serving/day meat (lean): 2 servings/day lower dietary sodium intake low fat (<6% of daily calories) low cholesterol intake (<150 mg/day) low sodium intake (<2.4 grams/day). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does newly diagnosed hydrocephalous cause high blood pressure or is the high blood pressure causing the hydrocephalous?
May or may not: Hydrocephaloous is not caused by blood pressure but the stress of knowing or the headaches may cause blood presure issues. There may also be the problem of the increased intracranial pressure may cause a blood pressure elevation to compensate and low blood flow in the brain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can low thyroid be the cause of high blood pressure?
- Can high blood pressure sometimes cause flushing or reddening of the face?
- Can the flu shot cause high blood pressure?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can high blood pressure cause ringing in the ears?
- Can lack of sleep cause high blood pressure?
- What is the cause of high blood pressure?
- What are the causes of high blood pressure?
- Talk to a cardiologist online