Doctor insights on:
High Arches Pain
High arch, extreme pain outer-edge of foot. Sometimes wakes me up at night. Arch supports only temporary relief. Is there something else i can do?
I run track(hurdles and polevault) my feet have been hurting and i was told to ask about fallen arches. I usually have high arches but when the pain began i noticed they were not nearly as high and a muscle feels pulled above my arch. My ankle also rolls
It : It could be all your activities have led to one or more ligaments to fatigue or even become sprained. Also, there is a major tendon that inserts into the center of the arch that begins as a muscle in the leg. The tendon could have been injured, and now it's unable to do its job in supporting the arch. A podiatrist or foot and ankle orthopedist is the place to start with this. Feel better. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have high arches and lately they hurt like sharp shooting pain. My heals are starting to hurt also. I tried arch/heal supports no relief. ?
Yes: Some type of overuse could also be the cause. ...Read more
Yes: Try arch supports.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a high arch in feet cause muscle pain in legs and feet?
- High arch knee pain
- High blood pressure and neck pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain on top of foot above arch
- High white blood cell count and back pain
- What does it mean if i have a high arch palate?
- Throbbing pain in arch of foot
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free