Doctor insights on:
No!: I would not use any harsh soap near a mucous membrane at either end of the body as well as the eyes. Sensitive tissue deserves sensitive cleasing agents. Try dial or lever 2000. They are both anti-bacterial as well. ...Read more
Hibiclens: Is generally used for a staph infection. A safer and better choice may be Selsum or a Neutragena product made for this problem. You may want to try these first and if you have poor results see your doctor to find out why your scalp is itching. All the best. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can I use hibiclens on my belly button piercing? I've read it's too harsh of a chemical to put on a new piercing. (8 days old now)
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hibiclens directions for use
- How to use hibiclens for acne?
- How to use hibiclens before surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i use hibiclens to clean my bottom?
- Hibiclens acne
- Contraindications for hibiclens
- About hibiclens
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online