Doctor insights on:
No!: I would not use any harsh soap near a mucous membrane at either end of the body as well as the eyes. Sensitive tissue deserves sensitive cleasing agents. Try dial or lever 2000. They are both anti-bacterial as well. ...Read more
Hibiclens: Is generally used for a staph infection. A safer and better choice may be Selsum or a Neutragena product made for this problem. You may want to try these first and if you have poor results see your doctor to find out why your scalp is itching. All the best. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can I use hibiclens on my belly button piercing? I've read it's too harsh of a chemical to put on a new piercing. (8 days old now)
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to use hibiclens before surgery?
- How to use hibiclens for acne?
- Can you use hibiclens on your face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to use hibiclens?
- Can you use lamisil on penis?
- What is the use of medofed?
- Can 5 year old use visine?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online