Doctor insights on:
Hi Usaly My Heart Beat Is 80 And Up At Rest Today Its 65 Is It Normal
I feel my heart beat in my ears and chest and it is pounding very fast. My resting bpm is 80. I have done ecg and echo and they are normal. Advise?
Holter or event moni: You have to capture your heartbeat during an episode of pounding & symptoms to see if it correlates. A Holter monitor or an "event monitor" is used to measure your ECG long-term & can help in diagnosis. Your friendly local Cardiologist should have such devices. Good luck, thanks for using HealthTap ...Read more
A resting heart beat of 116-120 for my age is it normal? An I wonder if it has anything to do with my migrains also? Age23 weight125
I am 18 weeks and 4 days sometimes my baby boys heart beat is up to 164 is that normal or should I be worried at resting it is 150?
Nothng wrong with it: I don't see anything wrong with it.But check it with your obstetrician. ...Read more
Yes: This represents pulsation from the abdominal aorta especially in thinner patients. If concerned about possible enlargement then talk to your physician. ...Read more
Heart Aware: Some people are more heart aware than others. Most people do not feel their heart in their chest unless they are lying down on the left side. It may be normal for you but there are a few abnormalities that could make this a more prominent symptom for you. It would be worth your time to seek an evaluation by a health care provider to exclude anything significant being wrong. Reassuring too. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal for my heart to skip a beat?
- Is it normal for my stomach to bounce with heart beat?
- My heart rate is 80 at rest
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I woke up this morning and now my eye is swollen what could it be
- Is it normal to wake up in the morning with headache and nausea?
- Is it normal to feel pain down my arms and legs after i sneeze?
- Is it normal for my skin to get itchy and dry after a flight?
- Talk to a cardiologist online