Doctor insights on:
Hexanoic Acid Uses
Whoa: Forgive my frankness. What you really need to do is stop reading books and internet sites that peddle half-truths and outright lies. There's no "biofilm" in your "pipes", at least not the ones in your body. Whether you're concerned with the health of your intestines, your vascular system, or your airways, a scientific physician -- perhaps one sympathetic to "holistic medicine" -- is your real pal. ...Read more
Glycolic Acid: This answer is not a simple one. Many of the over the 'acids' are partially neutralized so the percentage that they are claiming on the package is not the actual percentage. Another factor to consider is any underlying skin conditions such as rosacea or excema that can be flared up by the active ingredients. I would recommend doing a 'patch test' on a small area of skin of the neck. ...Read more
I would avoid: using those together as they could irritate your skin, especially if in the sun. Try alternating between the two daily. Best of luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to use salicylic acid before retinol?
- Use of glycolic acid during breastfeeding
- How does the heart use carbohydrates lipids proteins and nucleic acids?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Use chia seeds acid reflux
- How to use salicylic acid 10 percent peel?
- How to use glycolic acid in homemade soap?
- The disadvantages of conjugated linoleic acid use
- Can you use glycolic acid and retinol together?