Doctor insights on:
Herpes Simplex 1 Genital Symptoms
The major organs of the reproductive system includes, the external genitalia (penis and vulva) as well as a number of internal organs including the gamete producing gonads (testicles and ovaries). Diseases of the human reproductive system are very common and widespread, particularly ...Read more
Herpes: Outbreaks from herpes happen at the site that one was infected. They do not travel or migrate elsewhere on the body. The reason we no longer define herpes by the words 'oral' and 'genital' is that you can get these viruses on any part of your body exposed to them. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Supposing you have herpes simplex 1 with outbreaks on your face can you get in in your genital area too?
If someone has herpes simplex 1, but no cold sore at the time and give oral, can you get genital herpes from that still?
HSV 1: Unfortunately, yes. A person can be contagious before any visible signs. ...Read more
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get genital herpes simplex virus 2 from someone who has oral herpes 1?
- Can you get genital herpes simplex 2 from someone with oral herpes simplex 1?
- Genital herpes hsv 1 symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Herpes simplex virus type 1 symptoms
- Herpes simplex 1 genital transmission
- Herpes simplex one symptoms
- Herpes simplex 1 outbreak symptoms
- Talk to a dermatologist online