Doctor insights on:
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Herpesvirus : Don't touch as you can spread it. If not sure what you have get examination . ...Read more
Cold Sore/ Herpes: Cold sores are caused by herpes simplex virus.Cold sores are painful liquid filled blisters that can occur on the lips, roof of the mouth or the gums which are usually caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV-1). Tingling &/or pain can herald the oncoming of cold sore 1 to 2 days prior to eruption. ...Read more
A common human skin disease characterized by areas of scaly red skin (seborrhea) with blackheads/whiteheads (comedones) , pinheads (papules), large papules (nodules), pimples & possibly scarring. Occurs mostly on face, upper chest & back. Treated with benzoyl peroxide, salicylic ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you pop a herpes pimple?
- Can you pop herpes like a pimple?
- Pimple vs herpes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is a pimple on the edge of my lip herpes?
- Do herpes pop like pimples?
- I have a pimple on my lip is it herpes
- Can herpes cause pimples?
- Talk to a dermatologist online