Doctor insights on:
Herpes Outbreak Cycle
How can I tell if I am about to or starting to have a herpes outbreak? Are there pre symptoms or indicators?
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Are u suppose to have an herpes outbreak with every cycle or is that something i need to have check on?
2-3 weeks: The earliest symptoms of herpes zoster, which include headache, fever, and malaise, are nonspecific. These symptoms are commonly followed by sensations of burning pain, itching, hyperesthesia, or paresthesia .The pain may be mild too extreme in the affected area , with sensations that are often described as stinging, tingling, aching, numbing or throbbing pain. ...Read more
If someone has herpes but is not having herpes outbreak. Is it unlikely to catch it off them at that time?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for a herpes outbreak to clear up?
- Can shaving cause a herpes outbreak?
- How long can herpes stay dormant before first outbreak?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get herpes from someone without an outbreak?
- Why wont my herpes outbreak go away?
- Herpes outbreak during period
- Herpes itching after outbreak
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free