Doctor insights on:
Herniated Disc Get Better On Its Own
Wear and tear can cause degeneration in the vertebral column, and cause discs to deteriorate. The supportive basket, nucleus fibrosis develops small tears. A bulge is minimal perhaps a few millimeters, and is clinically insignificant, but additional disc displacement such as protrusion or herniation may compress ...Read more
What are the most effective ways to get a herniated disc back in place? I have a large herniated disc in the L4/L5 region.
I am trying to recover from a herniated disc in low back. I am riding my bike but after a few minutes i get a stabbing pain should I stop riding?
Foot drop: From a severe herniated disc shows nerve damage, either in your spinal canal or in the roots exciting your canal. It depends how long this compression as there and the extent of the nerve damage whether or not this will come back. If caught early enough, it is possible some strength will return, but it can take up to a year to get to maximal return. Often though, it can be permanent. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can an impacted wisdom tooth get better on its own?
- Herniated disk reversible on its own
- Can a herniated bulging disk heal on its own?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a herniated disc get worse?
- How can you get a herniated disc?
- How do you get a herniated disc?
- Herniated a disc
- Talk to a orthopedic spine surgeon online for free