Doctor insights on:
Herbal Treatment For Webbed Toes
Webbed toes: Are almost never a source of pain. Most folks just don't like how they look. It's much more complicated to separate webbed toes than one would think because there isn't enough skin to just snip the "web" part and sew up the cut. It involves a plastic surgical technique to lengthen the skin. If you don't like the way they look, get some dark glasses. If they hurt, see a surgeon adept at fixing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
You might : Actually swim faster....Not sure there is a bad effect..... ...Read more
I don't think so: I have never seen any studies on this subject. I do not see any connection. On the bright side "urban legend" says that people who have a longer 2nd toe (morton's foot) are more intelligent. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Herbal treatment for webbed neck
- What is the best treatment for webbed toes?
- Webbed toes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is having webbed toes normal?
- Remedies for webbed toes
- Surgery for webbed toes
- Webbed toe surgery
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free