Doctor insights on:
Herbal Treatment For Vulvodynia
Treatment : There is no standard treatment for vulvodynia. Hypoallergenic skin care, estrogen cream, gabapentin, amitriptiline, physical therapy among other treatments. The most important thing is to be adequately evaluated since vulvodynia coexist with other painful conditions and all have to be treated simultaneously. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Could vulvodynia be caused from a laparoscopy? Really irritated vagina, outside area more than inside, tried thrush treatment
What is a typical time frame for healing pelvic floor problems with physical therapy that are causing vulvodynia?
8 weeks: However scar tissue can be painful permanently. Can improve up to one year. ...Read more
What is the best treatment for vestibular vulvydinia? Was recntly diagnosed and am taking low dose amitriptiline and antihistimine along with some pt.
I'm just wondering, if you went to a osteopath would they use herbal medicines as part of their treatment?
Maybe: It depends on the specialty of the physican and her/his specific practice when it comes to herbal remedies. ...Read more
None: They do not have significant benefit.Get a more detailed answer ›
Some: Narcolepsy is an issue with a brain chemical that controls degree of wakefulness and control on timing of wakefulness. So herbs (caffeine and noncaffeine) products that work through a different system (often adenosine) can be helpful t keep awake during day. Also behavior for short napping helps. Food metabolism also affects, specifically gluten has been. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Herbal treatment for heart enlargement
- Herbal treatment for small testes
- Herbal treatment for pleural effusion
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Herbal treatment for burning sensations in hands and feet
- Herbal treatment for scrotum rash
- Herbal treatment for tight foreskin
- Herbal treatment for small bumps on face or neck
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free