Doctor insights on:
Herbal Treatment For Thin Lips
Are the results of a fat transfer permanent? If i get a fat transfer to make my thin lips fuller, will i eventually need to repeat the treatment? Can the fat injections migrate or will they stay in place?
Have had cracked peeling lips since childhood. Tried all chap sticks and nothing works. Thin layer of skin tears right off. Cause and treatment?
Lip augmentation: Dermal fillers such as Restylane and juvederm are a great way to give temporary augmentation to the lips if you are seeking treatment for thin lips. More permanent procedures such as the "permalip" implant or fat/smas grafting are also possible, but in my experience it is wise to make sure you are happy with the achievable results demostrated by a temporary solution before proceding with an implnt. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Temporarily: The thickness of the braces will cause the lips to become slightly fuller. If you are asking if braces can alter your lip thickness permanently, that's a question to pose to your orthodontic specialist as sometimes treatment may change the angle of front teeth and lip position to some small extent. ...Read more
Is juvederm a good filler for lips? It seems like most dermal fillers are not supposed to be used in lips. I'm looking for a safe way to plump up my really thin lips. Is juvederm a good choice?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Herbal treatment for thin upper lip
- What is the best treatment for thin lips?
- Herbal treatment for lip biting
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for thin upper lip?
- Herbal treatment for enlarged lips
- Herbal treatment for cervix slightly thinned
- Home remedies for thin lips
- Talk to a dermatologist online