Doctor insights on:
Herbal Treatment For Thin Lips
Are the results of a fat transfer permanent? If i get a fat transfer to make my thin lips fuller, will i eventually need to repeat the treatment? Can the fat injections migrate or will they stay in place?
Filler injections: The safest, easiest, and quickest procedure is using soft tissue fillers. I strongly recommend hyaluronic acid fillers (ie. Juvederm, restyline). The these products can be shaped. They are extremely safe and last a long time. Injected properly it should last at least 18-24 months or longer. And best of all it is reversible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is juvederm a good filler for lips? It seems like most dermal fillers are not supposed to be used in lips. I'm looking for a safe way to plump up my really thin lips. Is juvederm a good choice?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Herbal treatment for thin upper lip
- Herbal treatment for cervix slightly thinned
- What is the best treatment for thin lips?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Herbal treatment for lip biting
- What is the best treatment for thin upper lip?
- Thin lips
- Herbal treatment for blue gray spots on lips
- Talk to a dermatologist online