Doctor insights on:
Herbal Treatment For Swollen Abdomen
Abdominal swelling, or distention, is more often caused by overeating than by a serious illness. This problem can be caused by: air swallowing (a nervous habit), buildup of fluid in the abdomen (this can be a sign of a serious medical problem), gas in the intestines from eating foods that are high in fiber (such as fruits and vegetables), irritable ...Read more
Hi, i'm 35 years old & just starting spotting after intercourse & off an on other times & have a swollen abdomen.?
Intestines uterus : As we age there is less muscle and our intestines and other organs can seem to protrude. Also, the elderly can sometimes appear to be swollen due to constipation and women can have a prominent lower abdomen due to a large uterus or fibroids. Other reasons include hernias of the belly button or from a previous incision on the belly. ...Read more
Fatty food/gallstone: Intermittent swelling of your abdomen may be related to fatty foods and gallstones. Dinner is usually the highest fat meal. Fat triggers gallbladder to squeeze, empty its load of digestive bile into your GI tract. If you have gallstones, dietary fat triggers an abnormal system and bloating/swelling occur. Ultrasound can be diagnostic. Others causes: constipation, gastric bloat, mass. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Herbal treatment for tender abdomen
- Herbal treatment for fluid in the abdomen
- Herbal treatment for protruding abdomen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Herbal treatment for swollen labia
- Herbal treatment for swollen toenail area
- Herbal treatment for swollen ball of foot
- What is the best treatment for swollen abdomen?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free