Doctor insights on:
Herbal Treatment For Skin Tags
I have skin tags around my bottom, .Too embarrassed to go to an office and spread my bottom . Any home treatments?
I'm treating my plantar wart with aldara and tagamet. It's much less tender now but hasn't diminished in size very much. Is the treatment working?
My 1month old baby is having skin tag on left nostril,
hence little baby for removal & care, what treatment should be?
Worried about it please suggest
I was diagnosed with an anal fisher 3 weeks ago. Treatment plan was warm baths, anti biotics, and hydrocortisone suppositories. Bleeding and pain has pretty much went away but I noticed a pink almost like a skin tag growth. Is this normal and will it go a
? sentinel tag: First congrats that the pain and bleeding from the anal fissure are gone. Sentinel tag/pile can sometimes occur at the end of the anal fissure, common, it might stay though, at times it is surgically removed, keep taking your medicine as prescribed and follow your doctor's advice, s/he would advise you better after examining you, goodluck, ...Read more
Herbal mole removal: I think that they are a bad idea. Destroying a lesion without being able to examine it pathologically is bad because sometime the most innocuous looking "moles" can be cancer. An amelanotic melanoma will not have any pigment in it and can look like a small reddish bump. It is unlikely that the creams would adequately remove such a lesion.I have seen cancers in "skin tags" and other unexpected spot. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
20 year old daughter with painful plantar wart which has been resistant to normal OTC treatments. Read that tagamet may help. Any harm in trying?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Herbal treatment for hardened bumps of calcium deposits under the skin
- Herbal treatment for skin rash from scratching
- Herbal treatment for flaky skin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for skin tags?
- Herbal treatment for loose skin
- Herbal treatment for increased skin pigmentation
- Herbal treatment for skin cholesterol deposits
- Talk to a dermatologist online