Doctor insights on:
Herbal Treatment For Severe Rectal Pain
I am having severe rectal pain just before passing flatus. What could this be? I am not feeling gas pain, it feels more visceral.
Fissure? PF?: This might be worth having seen. A fissue and proctalgia fugax are both considerations. ...Read more
Depend : Depends on the etiology (cause) of your pain...Having severe rectal pain is not normal, the most common cause is an anal fissure. Usually if you can keep your bowel movements soft, ( high fiber and plenty of fluids) and take a hot bath after bm these measures usually heal the fissure. If persist see a colon and rectal surgeon. ...Read more
Anal Fissure common: From this limited detail, i suspect anal fissure. This is the most common cause for this combination of problems, however it is worthwhile to see your colorectal surgeon to make sure it isn't something worse. Start a high fiber and water diet. Use warm water baths. Surgery is curative if conservative measures fail. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for severe rectal pain?
- Herbal treatment for rectal bleeding
- Remedies for severe rectal pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies for severe rectal pain
- Herbal treatment for severe contractures
- Herbal treatment for severe nausea
- Rectal bleeding severe pain during exercise
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free