Doctor insights on:
Herbal Treatment For Rash Between Fingers
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
I'm just wondering, if you went to a osteopath would they use herbal medicines as part of their treatment?
Maybe: It depends on the specialty of the physican and her/his specific practice when it comes to herbal remedies. ...Read more
Risks and benefits: It is important to start w/ medical evaluation. Otc, herbal, and nonprescription remedies are not entirely benign and most have warnings about drug interactions, and more than short term use. Cognitive-behavioral therapy with relaxation training and sleep hygiene has been found to be more effective than meds: http://cpancf.Com/articles_files/psychotherapeuticotcherbalinsomniatreatments.Asp. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for rash between fingers?
- Rash between fingers and toes
- Rash between fingers symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Red rash in between fingers
- Itchy rash in between fingers
- Bumpy rash between fingers
- Remedies for rash between fingers
- Talk to a dermatologist online