Doctor insights on:
Herbal Treatment For Projectile Vomiting
Yes: Projectile vomiting is distinctive-extremely forceful expulsion of vomit, several feet away from the patient. Parents often describe 'projectile' vomiting, but when i witness it, it is simply vomiting. Many cell phones record video-take a video and share with your doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My 6 month old son projectile vomiting and also has diahoria now I have noticed some dark colour strings on his poo is this a sign of a rotavirus?
Projectile vomiting: Projectile vomiting that has been present for seven months without progression is likely caused by severe gastroesophageal reflux, rather than the more concerning condition of pyloric stenosis. Regardless, projectile vomiting is generally not considered 'normal'. The next question is if it is being caused by a significant anatomical problem, or interfering with adequate growth. ...Read more
Infection usually: Ah, what fun. A small child with vomiting all over the house... Most of the time it's infection, either influenza or a stomach virus of some kind (gastroenteritis). Hydrate and rest, and things will correct in a few days. If there is a lime-green color, excessive lethargy, blood in the stool, or excessive abdominal pain, get the child checked immediately. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for projectile vomiting?
- Projectile vomiting
- Projectile vomiting third trimester
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Heart disease and projectile vomiting
- Is there a difference between vomiting and projectile vomiting?
- Causes of projectile vomiting in infants
- Lung cancer projectile vomiting
- Talk to a pediatrician online