Doctor insights on:
Herbal Treatment For Persistent Winter Cough That Disappears In Summer
My son is suffering from a persistsnt cough and cold and keeps getting poorly from it onto 3 weeks now what is the best treatment for it?
Cough and cold: Very possibly a sinus infection. A cold will generally resolve on its own in 7-10 days and does not need any specific treatment. 3 weeks likely needs antibiotics. ...Read more
Chronic unrelenting cough, may need a breathing treatment. I take beta blockers for pots; am prone to rapid hr. Is the treatment safe for me?
6 months babu with persistent cough, nasal congestion and wheezing. the fever (102°f) went away 3 days ago. as a treatment only sodium chloride inhal?
Bronchiolitis: At this age the airways are so small that a little swelling causes the obstruction with wheezing rather than bronchospasm as in asthma. RSV is often the cause. I know it's hard to watch your baby get sick like this but should make a full recovery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Over-the-counter: Drug stores have over-the-counter creams that have no "medications" like skin anesthetics, to relieve itching. One can consider the creams containing some type of menthol to be herbal. Such creams and oils have be used for many years, maybe even centuries. The ones in stores now are just the modern versions of them. Sometimes, general itching is due to internal disease, so a doctor should check. ...Read more
None: Bedwetting is a normal developmental stage for many children and is now considered normal up into the teens. One or both parents usually have a history of bedwetting. No herbs have been shown to help in clinical trials. http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/bed-wetting/basics/alternative-medicine/CON-20015089 http://www.webmd.com/parenting/bedwetting-solutions-12/default.htm ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Persistent winter cough that disappears in summer
- What is the best treatment for persistent winter cough that disappears in summer?
- Remedies for persistent winter cough that disappears in summer
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hypothyroidism and persistent cough treatment
- Herbal treatment for productive cough
- Herbal treatment for dry cough
- Herbal treatment for vomiting after coughing
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online