Doctor insights on:
Herbal Treatment For Perforated Nasal Septum
Bleeding and crustin: The signs of a perforated (hole in) nasal septum include nasal obstruction, scabbing, bleeding, and maybe noisy breathing. To prevent scabbing and bleeding, use saline nasal spray frequently. Keep a vaporizer in your bedroom to use at night. Go see an ENT to get a complete nasal exam. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Have a perforated nasal septum and recently was prescribed rhinicort aqua. Worried it will make my condition worse. Should i be?
Any good alternatives to rhinicort aqua? Works amazingly for me, but I have a perforated nasal septum and am worried it'll make my condition worse.
Not really: Of all the sprays that we use inside people's noses for nasal problems Rhinocort Aqua is probably the least likely to cause inflammation or irritation. That being said, having a perforation makes any nasal steroid a potential issue. Antihistamines and decongestants can be tried to avoid directly inflaming your nose. ...Read more
I have a small perforated nasal septum. What surgery is proven to be the most successful in treating this. How can I stop the whistle until surgery?
Will aiming rhinocort aqua away from the perforation in my nasal septum reduce the likelihood of complications?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Herbal treatment for deviated nasal septum
- Remedies for perforated nasal septum
- Deviated or perforated nasal septum
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Nasal septum deviation treatment
- Perforated septum
- Will using a salt water nasal spray help prevent developing a perforated septum
- Deviated nasal septum ayurveda treatment
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free