Doctor insights on:
Herbal Treatment For Lower Leg Weakness
A wk ago I sat for 5 hrs crosslegged, with some pain especially near the end. The bottom of my foot is still tingling and feel lower leg weakness?
Nerve issue: It sounds like your position may have put pressure on part of your sciatic nerve. Give it a few weeks. If it doesn't improve, may want to have it checked by a Chiropractor. ...Read more
Foot to leg.: Described as a weakness in the muscle strength of the muscles located in the leg area, between the knee and the foot. These muscles have a primary purpose of influencing the foot's movement in relation to the leg. ...Read more
What causes lower leg weakness, joint pain, blurred and double vision, scaly skin and back pain with muscle spasm when sometimes eating? No diagnosis
Vascular disease: Lower leg weakness can be a sign of many things including diabetes, type ii. Diabetes can cause pad and swelling in the legs leading to heaviness and weakness in the legs. If you have concerns please visit a podiatrist for an evaluation or visit www.Eastpennfoot.Com for more information. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to treat glandular fever quickly?
- Positive hep b surface antigen
- Exercise regularly kidney problems
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does someone in a diabetic coma smell like?
- Brain injury therapy
- Ultrasounds of twin pregnancies
- Spina bifida awareness
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free