Doctor insights on:
Herbal Treatment For Itching Throat
Itching throat and deep in ear on right side. Driving me nuts. Sneezing some and facial pain occasionally. Clairitin not helping. Could this b allergi?
Allergy med may help: Sometimes post nasal drip ( drainage from nose/sinus) can cause an itchy throat- but please know that there are other causes and if this is something that persists you should see your dr. Other symptoms if it is rhintis could be nasal congestion, face pain or pressure , earache or pressure, cough from throat etc. Also acid reflux can cause itchy/irritated throat- see dr to clarify cause. ...Read more
I have had an itching throat for slightly more than a week which causes me to cough a lot. The cough is getting worse daily. What do you think it is?
I have dry itching throat cough for over 7 to 8 years today. Went to a lot of docs but nothing worked. I never smoke. Can you please help me.
Give it some time: A cold usually involves symptoms of fever, chills, possibly muscle aches, and possibly foul drainage and sore throat. Allergies typically present with itching of eyes throat and palate, watery eyes, mucous or watery nasal drainage. Both colds and allergies have nasal congestion, fatigue, and sneezing as symptoms. Antihistamines and decongestant along with nasal saline are fine to use for both. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Herbal treatment for penile itching
- Herbal treatment for itching on hands or feet
- Herbal treatment for anal itching
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Herbal treatment for tight throat feeling
- Herbal treatment for throat clearing
- Herbal treatment for throat tightness
- Herbal treatment for lump in your throat
- Talk to a dermatologist online