Doctor insights on:
Herbal Treatment For Hand Tremors
Is hyperbaric oxygen treatment is really an effective treatment for stroke problems such as hand tremors?
I'm having a slight hand tremors and my job needs very constant hands and btw i'm a bodybuilder so what could be the treatment .
Don't know: It could just be genetic or parkinsons etc. But your doctor could runs some tests to determine the origin. ...Read more
Hand tremors: The surgery which was done was for another reason than the tremors---i do not know if it was for a disc or carpal tunnel or what, but not for tremors---tremors come from brain---- tremors have a lot of causes depending if at rest, during action or intention. ...Read more
If zoloft (sertraline) is causing hand tremors and it doesn't resolve, is there any way to treat that side effect without stopping the zoloft (sertraline)?
Essential tremor: is when you have uncontrolled tremor in parts of your body. It is known to be familial condition, meaning that it runs in your family. Because there is no cure for the condition the treatment reduces the severity of the tremor. Rec.: see a neurologist for evaluation and management. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for hand tremors?
- Herbal treatment for red hands
- Herbal treatment for hand flapping
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Herbal treatment for shaky hands
- Oxygen treatment stroke problems hand tremors
- Herbal treatment for repeated hand washing
- Herbal treatment for creases on the palm of hand
- Talk to a neurologist online