Doctor insights on:
Herbal Treatment For Fast Shallow Breathing
For an infant, a normal rate of breathing is up to 44 breaths per minute. Tachypnea is the medical term that your doctor uses to describe your breathing if it is too fast, particularly if you have rapid, shallow breathing due to an associated lung disease ...Read more
I went to dr yesterday and was giving a breathing treatment. It made me jittery and i'm still having a very fast heart rate. Is this normal?
Yes: It should resolve over today, but you should avoid coffee, smoking, alcohol and other stimulants. Broncho-dilators do have adrenaline-like effects on your nervous system. It is unusual for those effects to last more than a day. Relax as best you can. Then check back with your doctor if you have to. ...Read more
Does Amoxil/Antibiotic 500mg cause fast heartbate and light difficult breathing ? ( I got root canal treatment. ) and what should i do?
Shallow breathing, fast or slow heartbeat, dizziness, feel like life isn't real sometimes, dry mouth/throat, cold like symptoms, very scared. Help !
I'm just wondering, if you went to a osteopath would they use herbal medicines as part of their treatment?
Maybe: It depends on the specialty of the physican and her/his specific practice when it comes to herbal remedies. ...Read more
I'm honestly at the end of my rope with anxiety issues and breathing issues which may or may not be related. What is the best treatment without meds.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Herbal treatment for shallow breathing
- Home remedies for fast shallow breathing
- Herbal treatment for difficulty breathing when lying down
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Remedies for fast shallow breathing
- Herbal treatment for heart enlargement
- Herbal treatment for small testes
- Herbal treatment for pleural effusion
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free