Doctor insights on:
Herbal Treatment For Epigastric Pain
I don't have a gallbladder anymore and I've been having epigastric pain now my stools have become white? Should I be concerned?
U mean Pantoprazole?: Pantoprazole (generic protonix) is a member of the class of agents known as "proton pump inhibitors" (ppi's). Others in the class include: Prilosec (omeprazole), Prevacid (lansoprazole), aciphex, nexium, dexilant, (dexlansoprazole) zegerid. All will block acid production in the stomach. Protonix works if your gastritis is peptic (e.g. Acid-mediated) and not related to bile injury, caustic ingestion, infection. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Treatment for epigastric pain
- What is the best treatment for epigastric pain?
- Herbal treatment for chest pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Herbal treatment for ankle pain
- Herbal treatment for limb pain
- Herbal treatment for dental pain
- Herbal treatment for tooth pain
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online