Doctor insights on:
Herbal Treatment For Dim Vision
After lasik treatment. NORMO TEARS used.after 4 weeks my left eye infected, then doctor gave TOBAFLAM,Redif and vigamox. now low vision in left, why?
Probably not: There is no scientific evidence to support this. ...Read more
Over-the-counter: Drug stores have over-the-counter creams that have no "medications" like skin anesthetics, to relieve itching. One can consider the creams containing some type of menthol to be herbal. Such creams and oils have be used for many years, maybe even centuries. The ones in stores now are just the modern versions of them. Sometimes, general itching is due to internal disease, so a doctor should check. ...Read more
None: Bedwetting is a normal developmental stage for many children and is now considered normal up into the teens. One or both parents usually have a history of bedwetting. No herbs have been shown to help in clinical trials. http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/bed-wetting/basics/alternative-medicine/CON-20015089 http://www.webmd.com/parenting/bedwetting-solutions-12/default.htm ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Herbal treatment for dim peripheral vision
- What is the best treatment for dim vision?
- What is the best treatment for dim peripheral vision?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dim vision
- Herbal treatment for loss of vision
- Herbal treatment for cloudy vision
- Herbal treatment for double vision
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free