Doctor insights on:
Herbal Treatment For Deformed Shape Of Skull
I have a deformed shape of skull, my back skull is flat and it seems the base of my skull is small and my face is big, can, any alternative therapy?
Surgery: You should have a consultation with a surgeon who performs craniofacial surgery to determine the cause of your facial anomalies and provide you with some options for treatment. ...Read more
My son is 17 and has a deformed skull. Is their any treatment to correct this. He suffers back, neck and head aches due to this deformity.
My child was dianogsed with cranial synostosis (fused skull plates). What can I expect as far as treatment goes?
Craniosynostosis: Specific treatment for craniosynostosis will be determined by your child's physician based on: your child's age, overall health, and medical history extent of the craniosynostosis type of craniosynostosis (which sutures are involved) your child's tolerance for specific medications, procedures, or therapies However, surgery is the usual treatment. Your doctor will explain this all to you. ...Read more
Cosmetic issue only: The shape of your head usually does not affect the brain. It might be a cosmetic issue but usually hair can be used to improve the appearance. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Remedies for deformed shape of skull
- Home remedies for deformed shape of skull
- Herbal treatment for hardened bumps of calcium deposits under the skin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Herbal treatment for partial agenesis of corpus callosum
- Herbal treatment for loss of bowel control
- Herbal treatment for lump at front of neck
- Herbal treatment for small white spots on inside of cheek
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free