Doctor insights on:
Herbal Treatment For Clouding Of The Cornea
Too vague: Depends on the cause.Get a more detailed answer ›
See ophthalmologist: Corneal scratches are quite painful. They can rarely get infected if the agent causing the scratch was contaminated. However tears are very anti-bacterial which helps. Treatment includes topical moisturizers, a therapeutic contact lens in some cases and anti-pain medication if needed. Uncomplicated scratches develop a new skin in 24 hours typically. If longer, see an ophthalmologist. ...Read more
Topical steroids: Inflammation is typically treated with steroid eye drops such as durezol, pred forte, or lotemax. Just as important is knowing the cause of the inflammation so that the underlying problem can be treated. Inflammation is a common response to some type of insult or disease. Steroids can have serious side effects and are usually used for a limited time. Treating the underlying cause is critical. ...Read more
No: No this procedure should not damage the cornea but can cause some short term irritation of the cornea. ...Read more
I have poor eyesight of about -7, and my cornea thickness is 535. What should I do to cure my eyes? Any treatment or surgery?
No Disease: You are a 7 diopter myope and i assume that yiur vision is correctable to normal levels with glasses. Your options include wearing glasses, wearing contact lenses or refractive surgery. Your cornea is of normal thickness and should not impose a deterrent to refractive surgery. ...Read more
My mother is diabetic her vision is grtting blurred doctor says she's having bleeding behind her cornea.can any treatment save her eye sight?
Laser eye surgery: Bleeding in the eye could be retinal hemorrhages or vitreous hemorrhage which itself does not cause permanent vision loss. For your grandma to have blurry vision it is caused by macular edema or ischemia. Laser eye surgery may help. Talk to an ophthalmologist. Optimal blood glucose control is key to prevent further damage ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for clouding of the cornea?
- Herbal treatment for hardened bumps of calcium deposits under the skin
- Remedies for clouding of the cornea
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Herbal treatment for scarring of the vulva or cervix
- Herbal treatment for history of bacterial infection of the vagina
- Herbal treatment for bleeding in the back of the eye
- Herbal treatment for cherry red spots in the back of the eyes
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free