Doctor insights on:
Herbal Treatment For Burst Eardrum
Not painful: A perforated ear drum usually is not associated with pain unless you have a middle ear infection. Also there are sensory nerves innervating the middle ear mucosa and depending on the size of the perforation, air from the outside may irritate these nerves and cause pain. If the perforation is more than 4-5 mm. Surgery can help. But when you say burst, it could be a tear and may heal on its own. ...Read more
Not necessarily: This can often be due to an infection of the ear canal skin. This type of an infection is especially common in people who use q-tips or in other ways try to clean their years of wax. In general, wax is very important and people who remove it open up their ears for inflammation and infection. You need to see an ENT doctor and have him or her clean out your ear and treat you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Burst eardrum treatment
- Herbal treatment for eardrum scarring
- Burst eardrum
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ear infection burst eardrum
- Home remedies for burst eardrum
- Is a burst eardrum serious?
- What are the symptoms of a burst eardrum?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online