Doctor insights on:
Herbal Treatment For Bruising Around Belly Button
No: Unexplained bruising is not normal. You need check with your OB doctor. ...Read more
Why isn't my strep belly button infection responding to bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) ds treatment?
What is the organism: being treated?Get a more detailed answer ›
Sharp pain below belly button shooting down to groin area just started this morning. Hurts when pushed on. No other symptoms. Causes and Treatment?
See your doctor: Symptoms and concerns like these mandate a thorough evaluation by your doctor. Only after such an evaluation, which may include labs and radiographic examinations, can he/she let you know what's going on and how best to help you. ...Read more
He has a pain below his belly button and he says it feels like a bruise but he hasn't been hit or anything, what could it be?
What to do if I have this burning bruising pain above my belly button and I'm 8 months pregnant what could it be?
My mom had a appendectomy on Monday & is the incision on her belly button is starting to look purple, like a bruise, is this normal?
Bruising normal: Some bruising is normal after any surgery -- the skin, underlying tissue, and muscle has to be penetrated, and that leads to blood vessel breakage (bruising) that heals on its own. Warning signs of infection on the incision site include worsening redness, swelling, worsening tenderness, pus. For these, she should be seen immediately. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for bruising around belly button?
- Bruising around belly button
- Remedies for bruising around belly button
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Herbal treatment for belly button appearance
- Herbal treatment for protruding belly button
- Herbal treatment for belly button bleeding
- Herbal treatment for outy belly button
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free