Doctor insights on:
Herbal Treatment For Bruising Around Belly Button
No: Unexplained bruising is not normal. You need check with your OB doctor. ...Read more
Bruises, or ecchymoses, are a discoloration and tenderness of the skin or mucous membranes due to the leakage of blood from an injured blood vessel into the tissues. Pupura refers to bruising as the result of a disease condition. A very small bruise is called a petechia. These often appear as many tiny red dots clustered together, and could ...Read more
Sharp pain below belly button shooting down to groin area just started this morning. Hurts when pushed on. No other symptoms. Causes and Treatment?
What is the organism: being treated?Get a more detailed answer ›
See your doctor: Symptoms and concerns like these mandate a thorough evaluation by your doctor. Only after such an evaluation, which may include labs and radiographic examinations, can he/she let you know what's going on and how best to help you. ...Read more
I had a Laproscopic Appendecetomy about 8 weeks ago . I had some big bruising around my belly button area. The bruising has reduced a lot but I still have some bruising around the belly button area. Is this normal after 8 weeks? I have been able to return
I have red bumps around my belly button they either itchy and hurt to touch, it's a black bruising color that's been there at least a month. I'm 18?
See a doctor: Hi, you should definitely see a doctor for an exam in order to determine what it is and how to treat it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for bruising around belly button?
- Herbal treatment for outy belly button
- Remedies for bruising around belly button
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Herbal treatment for protruding belly button
- Herbal treatment for belly button appearance
- Herbal treatment for inny belly button
- Bruising around belly button
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free